The Montessori Method of education
The Montessori Method of education developed by Dr. Maria Montessori, is a child-centered educational approach based on scientific observations of children from birth to adulthood.
Our infants grow in a nurturing environment under the guidance of certified Montessori teachers.
Why we are using Montessori approach for infants?
We encourage the following:
- Fostering a development of basic trust and assisting in normal development of personality.
- Developing basic trust in an environment where adults respond appropriately to the infant’s communication of needs to be LOVED, RESPECTED, and ACCEPTED.
- Infants learn through their senses. They learn by watching and moving freely. Freedom to move is essential to the development of the infant’s potential.
- Considering the INFANT as a whole person, which is possible only by the quality of holding and feeding, as well as the quality of physical care.
- Infants ‘learning leads to independence, and it occurs when infants participate in their daily routines whilst being cared for.
We currently have a few openings in our infant program available January 2017. If you would like more information about our programs and to schedule a tour please contact us at 403-454-0575. Our spaces tend to fill up quickly, so contact us now!